Welcome to Open Mobile Global’s website. We make giving easy by providing smart products to drive fundraising and engagement.
We may update and revise these terms from time to time. Your continued use of our site following any changes signifies your acceptance of those changes.
The personal data we collect and how we collect it
When you visit our website, enquire about our services or work with us we will collect personal data.
The information we collect about you will depend upon what you do on our website and what services you use. It includes (but isn’t limited to) the following:
• Your contact details, like name, work address, email and phone numbers
• Your job title
• Your interest in receiving marketing about our services
• The history of contact we have with you by email, calls and your website browsing
When you visit our websites and/or use our services we might ask you to provide personal data to us.
We also collect some information about you when you visit our websites or use our services, like your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on.
Some of this information is collected using cookies that tells us how you are using the website. You can get more information about cookies on our cookie notice.
What we use your data for
We use your personal data to provide you with any service you have purchased from us and manage our relationship with you and operate our website. We also use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Keep you updated with progress on any service you have purchased
• Keep you informed about new products and services
• Provide you with support on using our products or services
• Analyse how you use our services and website on an anonymous or personal basis to improve our products and services
If there’s no legal requirement, we’ll only store your personal data for as long as we need it.
Sharing your personal data
We may share your personal data with other third parties.
• Suppliers involved in delivering the products and services you’ve ordered or used
• Companies who are engaged to perform services for or on behalf of us
• regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where it’s necessary to comply with laws or regulations
You have the right to:
• know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
• request a copy of your personal data
• ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
• object to our continued processing of your personal data
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise these rights at any time.